We will have space for 60 teams
The cost of entry is $320 Per Team
This fee pays for the following:
Camping Fees for 2 nights
Saturday Breakfast, Lunch & Roast Dinner
You can download the entry form below and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment details are on the form and you must pay before we can secure your spot.
Download the form HERE
One person per team will need to download the Fishdonkey app and pay the subscription
Location – Copmanhurst Recreation Grounds
1 Lawrence St, Copmanhurst NSW 2460
Click HERE for Map Link
THIS IS A 2 MAN-TEAM EVENT
FRIDAY NIGHT 6.30-7 PM IS A SAFETY BRIEFING – AT LEAST 1 PERSON FROM EACH TEAM MUST BE PRESENT
All anglers are to attend the briefing BBQ at 6:30 pm at Copmanhurst Recreation Ground
• Teams event, 2 people per boat or 2 Anglers in individual Kayaks (An additional junior 12 yrs or younger is permitted)
• Lure and fly casting only is permitted. Trolling or bait will NOT be allowed.
• Longest overall length of 5 biggest fish for the weekend. (Combined total of 5 fish per team)
• The event is NOT live weigh in
• All Anglers will be using Fishdonkey to submit all fish caught
• There will be no minimum fish length (fish to be measured to the tip DPI Request for research)
• All fish must be measured on the Brag Mat supplied in the Team bags
• You can NOT use a phone camera or camera to take the photos of fish they must be submitted in Fishdonkey
• BIG BASS prizes for each day.
• You can only fish in the designated areas, from Lillydale bridge & downstream (towards Yamba) & any tributaries
• You MUST only fish within the designated fishing times. Saturday-0445 to 6 pm & Sunday 0445am to 11 am (Presentation 12 pm Sunday)
• You can be at your fishing spot and wait for the start time.
• Saturday & Sunday Morning ALL TEAMS MUST sign on and collect key tags before leaving at Copmanhurst Showground
•Keytags- Must be returned within 1 after of stop fishing times on both days
• Keytags not returned by 7 pm Saturday & 12 pm Sunday will be penalised 100mm per minute
• Sign on area is at the Copmanhurst Showground.
• All team members are to stay with each other at all times, (Kayaks 100m) Anglers are not permitted to fish from outside their vessels at any time during sessions, including fighting and landing fish.
• Australian Bass & EPs are eligible to be submitted
• Boats should remain a cast apart (minimum 30 metres) while fishing.
• Any competitor in breach of any DPI rules or the above may be disqualified